Some of the features you get with BROCK® On-Farm Hopper Bins include:
- More models and choices – from 9 feet (2.7 meters) in diameter to a 21-foot (6.4-meter) diameter hopper-bottom holding bin with a maximum storage capacity of approximately 8,000 bushels (267 m³).
- Sturdy gravity-flow hopper bottom aids the unloading of many types of wet or dry whole kernel grains.
- A wide variety of optional Brock components (sidewall ladders and safety cages, hopper access doors, roof vents, ventilation fans, and others).
- Brock’s one-year warranty for on-farm wet-holding bins – see Brock’s full written warranty for complete warranty details.
- Grain system planning assistance.